- 30000 Onwards INR
- 10-80 Kilograms (kg)
- PC Interface Stability Chamber
- 120-440 Volt (v)
- Stainless Steel
- 1 Year
Since of inception, we are the successful organization for manufacturing and supplying a wide assortment of Stability Chamber - PC Interface. This chamber is recommended as a excellent storage or preservation chamber for organic as well inorganic materials like chemicals, compound, biological items or other parts for longer duration of time. It is demanded in several industries like food processing, chemical, refinery, medical and mechanical. This Stability Chamber - PC Interface is assembled by utilizing superior quality components under the vigilance of our skilled experts and is available at best market price range.
- Compact design
- Rust resistance
- Low power consumptions
- Double walled in construction, gap between the two walls filled with high density Polyurethane Foam (PUF).
- Full-length inner Acrylic door and outside metal door with S.S. lock & keys.
- Food Grade Silicon Gasket fitted on the Chamber and Magnetic Gasket fitted on outer metal door ensures zero leakage between the door & the Chamber.
- Microprocessor based PID controller with direct display of Set & Process Values of Temperature & Humidity. In the event of power failure, Non-Volatile memory allows chamber to return to original set point when power is restored. Unit consists of main switch, fuse, and pilot lamps for all controls.
- Incorporated with Factory certified IMPORTED ROTRONIC AG [SWITZERLAND] make Humidity Sensor for greater Accuracy.
- Forced air circulation for uniform temperature. Cooling by hermetically sealed compressors utilizing R-134A an eco-friendly refrigerant coupled with evaporation coil and condenser, safeguarded by time delay circuit.
- Redundant high temperature safety system automatically cuts-off power to heaters if temperature exceeds 70o c
- Provided with castor wheels for easy moveability.
- Temperature Range : 10oc To 60oc
- Temperature Accuracy : ± 0.1oc
- Temperature Uniformity : ± 0.5oc
- Humidity Range : 40% To 95%
- Rh Humidity Accuracy : ± 2%
- Rh Humidity Uniformity : ± 3% RH
- Electrically operated on 230 V AC, 50 Hz.
Standard Model - HIPL- 015 :
- Outer chamber made of Mild Steel [ 20 swg.] duly powder coated and inner chamber made of Stainless Steel LM-304 grade [ 20 swg.] Mirror finish.
- DIGITAL High Temperature Safety Cut off provided.
- Rod type Shelves provided are made of Stainless Steel.
4 Cu.Ft. [120 Ltrs]
45 x 45 x 60
64 x 97 x 140
6 Cu.Ft. [165 Ltrs]
50 x 50 x 70
69 x 102 x 150
10 Cu.Ft. [ 280 Ltrs]
55 x55 x 90
74 x 107 x 170
12 Cu.Ft. [ 324 Ltrs]
60 x 60 x 90
79 x 112 x 170
16 Cu.Ft. [ 440 Ltrs]
60 x 60 x 125
79 x 112 x 205
29 Cu.Ft. [ 800 Ltrs]
80 x 80 x 125
99 x 132 x 205
- Microprocessor based PROGRAMMABLE PID Controller cum Indicator with Printer Interface to connect Dot Matrix Printer. Print interval programme can print Date, Time, Temperature & Humidity With print interval settable between 1 to 99 minutes [ without Printer ]
- Same as above but with PC software & connectivity
- Fully Automatic Standby Refrigeration System
- Fully Automatic Standby Humidity System
NOTE : Use of a Voltage Stabilizer is strongly recommended for Environmental Test Chambers and is a pre-condition for free service during warranty period.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Bluechip Industrial Estate, Bldg. No.4, Gala No. 3, Near Mahindra Showroom, Valiv Phata, Sativali Road, Vasai (East), Dist. Palghar, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India