Backed by the immense market experience, we are manufacturing and exporting the superior quality High Temperature Oven - Standard Model. These models are assembled by utilizing superior quality components at our well equipped production unit in harmony with international industrial standards. It is used for comfy heating of several materials in limited space, demanded in food processing, refinery and mechanical. We provide this High Temperature Oven - Standard Model to our clients at market leading rates.
- Rigid finish
- Easy to operate
- Excellent functioning
- TRIPLE walled in construction.
- The Inner Chamber is wound by a layer of thick Mineral wool. Gap between the walls filled with initial layer of Asbestos sheet and dense second layer of high insulation low thermal mass Glass wool.
- DIGITAL HIGH TEMPERATURE SAFETY CUT-OFF
- INCORPORATED WITHIN THE UNIT.
- Doors provided with safety cut-out system disables the Motor & the Heaters when doors are opened in operational mode.
- Provided with heavy duty S.S. LM-304 ball cages for locking arrangement
- ISI Marked Air Heating Elements are provided on the side walls of the chamber.
- Superior quality contactor for cutting / restoring power to the heaters are incorporated.
- Provision for forced air circulation using motorized blower.
- Unit works on either 230 V AC, 50 Hz. 1 Phase Supply OR 440 V AC, 50 Hz. 3 Phase Supply.
TEMPERATURE RANGE : Ambient + 5oC to + 350oC
TEMPERATURE ACCURACY : ÃÂ± 1oC
TEMPERATURE UNIFORMITY : ÃÂ± 2 oC
Standard Model - HIPL- 025 :
- Exterior made of Mild Steel [ 20 swg. ] constructed on thick iron angle framework.
- Pre-heating chamber & Outer chamber made of Mild Steel [ 20 swg.] duly powder coated and inner chamber made of Stainless Steel LM-304 grade [ 18 swg.].
- Microprocessor based AUTO TUNING PID Digital Temperature Indicating Controller with built in Timer upto 999 hrs. to set the sterilization time cycle.
- DIGITAL High Temperature Safety cut off provided.
- Rod type Shelves provided are made of Stainless Steel
W x D x H
|In inches||In Cms|
|18ÃÂ x 18ÃÂ x 18||45 x 45 x 45||5000 W||02|
|18ÃÂ x 18ÃÂ x 24||45 x 45 x 60||6000 W||03|
|24ÃÂ x 24ÃÂ x 24||60 x 60 x 60||7500 W||03|
|24ÃÂ x 24ÃÂ x 36||60 x 60 x 90||9000 W|
- Microprocessor based AUTO TUNING PID Digital Temperature Indicating Controller for precise Temperature control with BUILTIN Digital Timer in lieu of standard Controller (FOR STANDARD MODELS ONLY)
- Microprocessor based PROGRAMMABLE PID Controller cum Indicator with Printer Interface to connect Dot Matrix Printer. Print interval programme can print Date, Time & Temperature with print interval settable between 1 to 99 minutes [ without Printer ]
- Same as above but with PC Interface with software
Bluechip Industrial Estate, Bldg. No.4, Gala No. 3, Near Mahindra Showroom, Valiv Phata, Sativali Road, Vasai (East), Dist. Palghar, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208, India